Atlassian JIRA is the most popular tool for Agile project management. However, having a successful testing process necessitates linking project and issue management capabilities of JIRA with comprehensive test management strategy. A proper test design, planning, execution, and tracking of progress in a dedicated tool working with JIRA can go a long way in achieving this.
Join us and learn how testing and development teams can better leverage JIRA for test management purposes. How QA teams can build upon JIRA to reduce costs incurred from unnecessary tests, while accounting for risk, and planning for coverage.
- Ways to use JIRA to effectively plan testing activities.
- Monitoring test coverage with JiIRA.
- How to best link JIRA issues to testing plans.
- How to report on your QA efforts.
- Techniques to account for risk and prioritize key test cases.