Webinar On-Demand:

Recorded Live: Tuesday, December 6th 

Thanks for registering for our OnDemand Webinar!  You can view this webinar by clicking the button below.

The State of Software Quality in 2011: 

U.S. software averages about 5 defects per function point, with about 85% of these being removed prior to delivery.  That leaves 15% of the defects in the software that gets delivered to customers!

In this webinar, Capers will talk about known factors that influence software quality results, including methodologies, tools, and staffing levels. Capers will use the function point metric for quantifying quality results, discuss the 8 software quality metrics that matter, and present empirical data about the impact of major quality approaches.

Register to view this webinar on-demand:

SmartBear Webinar Series:
8 Quality Metrics + 9 Testing Techniques = Software Quality

  •  

ContactfacebooktwitterLinkedinYoutubeSmartBearLinkedinYoutube