A SmartBear eBook
HTML5 is intended to simplify things. The reality is, however, HTML5 is an environment that is actually less "tester" friendly.
- HTML5 is a moving target - the standard is still evolving
- Browser support is inconsistent - and that doesn't appear to be changing
- "New" means uncharted territory - all these new elements require new kinds of tests
Learn how to approach these challenges to create reliable and efficient automated testing models that work for you.
This eBook covers:
- What makes HTML5 testing hard?
- What are the checkpoints for a scalable testing solution?
- Why it makes sense to automate by recording user interaction under test?
- Access resources for learning about automated testing of HTML5
Download our new eBook now!