Whether you do manual or tool-assisted reviews, this information-packed eBook offers insightful tips and advice that make the code review process faster, easier and dramatically more effective.
This eBook will cover:
- Why lightweight code reviews are efficient, practical and effective
- How to establish quantifiable goals for reviews
- Specific recommendations for efficient and effective reviews including what to review and how long to review to maintain optimal concentration
- Metrics to watch, such as inspection rate, defect rate, and defect density
- Why check lists improve results for authors and reviewers
- How to establish a good review culture